A wellness holiday gift guide that is Living Well Co. approved (health & longevity approved).
These are my absolute favorite things right now and/or have been staples for a long time.
Whether you’re on the hunt for the perfect gift for someone or for yourself, here are a couple of suggestions!
- Vitamix Blender: for literally everything you need to blend from smoothies, to nut milks, protein balls, dressings, pancakes, soups, and much more. There is nothing this Vitamix won’t do. I have had mine for 4 years.
- Ninja Cold Press Juicer: I just bought this one recently because my other one broke and I am OBSESSED. It can have a weird noise when pressing at times but it is nothing to worry about. A juice in the morning on an empty stomach is so nourishing and so cleansing.
- Branch Basics Starter Kit: the cleaning products that we use in our home really matter in regards to our health and longevity. Instead of inhaling chemicals that can harm my family and I’s health, I either use these products or vinegar mixed with water.
- Manduka Yoga Mat: my favorite brand hands down. I have gone through a couple of these because of how much I use them.
- Bala the Weight Set: busy individuals and at-home workouts go together like peanut butter and jelly. Working out from home has transformed my body, my mind and my routine. This set is so cute and can go anywhere with you.
- Meditation Pillow: I use my meditation pillow every single morning.
- Omnilux Blue Light Mask: after getting my first menstrual cycle back from breastfeeding and pregnancy, my hormones have been all over the place. I needed/need something extra these days to calm down my breakouts. This blue light mask has been life changing. It’s also fun to scare my husband while wearing it when he is not paying attention.
- Wildling Beauty Gua Sha: I sculpt my face every single night with this gua sha. The other day someone at Sephora commented on my features and honestly I am 99% sure its the gua sha. It works. I got influenced big time with this one and I am happy I did.
- The Body Keeps the Score: If you have ever wondered what childhood trauma can do to your health and longevity, this book is for you. Eye opening and mouth dropping.
- Tower 28 Tinted SPF: The best for everyday use. It doesn’t have chemicals. It has mineral SPF and covers up quite nicely.
- Veja Sneakers: I have gotten so many compliments on these sneakers. They go with so many outfits, are so comfortable and are great for any type of workout.
- Ilia Eyeshadow Palette: I have had this palette for years. It looks so good, it is free of toxins, and lasts a long time. I get many compliments on my eye makeup so I have eyeshadow palette to thank. I love this brand in general.
Happy shopping and happy Thanksgiving!
Alejandra at Living Well Co.
*Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that Living Well Co. might receive a small commission when you purchase these items, at no additional cost to you.