Why is a 2-day VIP Health Retreat perfect for you.
The reason I designed a 2-day VIP Retreat is because in the last 4 years that I have been a mother, I have met ONE other woman who is a mother, who has gone a trip by herself to fill up her own cup. Going on a bachelorette trip, or a trip with a sibling does not count 🙂
I was even scared to take one for myself even though my soul was YEARNING to take one. So I did my own research and interviewed other moms along the way. Even though many moms would love to go on a retreat, find ways to feel good, prioritize themselves, take care of their bodies so that they can feel confident, they still do not do it because:
- They feel guilty. The mom guilt is so real. They have absolutely no problem taking care of everyone’s needs, but when it comes to their own, they think it is “selfish.”
- Money. If their partners are the providers, it is scary for them to ask for money to go on a trip. If they make an income, they see spending money on solely themselves on a trip as a “waste of money.” They would rather spend it on the family, aka everyone else.
- Fear of judgement. What would everyone else think?
These are the top 3 reason that many women had in common. The list of excuses was way longer though!
In reality, this is what is actually stopping women from prioritizing themselves and going on a health retreat:
- They do not believe they are worthy. Therefore, it is scary to take up space and ask for time and money to do something for themselves.
- Fear of change. If they change, will it alienate them from their friends and family?
- Avoiding the work. Making changes is hard. It takes commitment. It takes discipline and hard work, especially on days when motivation is out the window.
- Fear of failure. Even though there is no such thing as failure when it comes to living a healthier and more mindful lifestyle.
After seeing all of these results, I am now on a mission to help women see their worth. To see that taking only 2 days out of their entire year (365 days) to better themselves, really isn’t a big deal. It is quick and effective. It is powerful and transformative.
You will also feel refreshed and ready to get back to your daily activities. It will also set the tone in your household, that you are here to take care of you too. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. There is space for everyone. You will also be surprised at how supportive people will be, once you make up your mind.
All of this starts with you. With you making the choice to commit to yourself and your health and wellness. No one will make that choice for you. You don’t have to wait forever or for magic to happen for you to choose yourself.
Now, the next step is to click here, make an appointment, and let’s get you started.
Let’s get you to that 2-Day VIP Health Retreat that you have always wanted to go to but never had the courage to.
Thanks and see you next week.
Alejandra at Living Well Co.
P.S. Would love to hear your thoughts – leave me a comment below!
—If you are tired of waking up in pain. Tired of not feeling good anymore and wasting so much headspace instead of spending time enjoying yourself then health coaching might be right for you. Check out my offerings and let’s get you scheduled.
- Concierge health coaching – a private 60 minute consultation if you do not want to commit to 3 months. You just want support when you need it. This is the best one for you.
- 3-month program. Bi-weekly sessions with unlimited support. Just dropped down my price!
- Parents group coaching: 5 weeks of group coaching. Next round starts in March!
- 2-Day VIP Intensive Retreat. Escape your everyday life to really take your overall health to the next level.
I partnered up with Amazon to create a list of products that I specifically use, have used, or will used, that are clean and safe for you and your children. If you are looking for healthier alternatives for food, beauty, and wellness products to make you feel good – then come check this out.