This chia seed pudding recipe is for your whole entire family.
Not only is it fun to make because you can easily involve your kids but it is highly nourishing for the cells in your body.
It only requires 4 ingredients and 5-10 minutes of your time.
No cooking at all.
This chia seed pudding is phenomenal for breakfast and for a snack.
Chia Seed Pudding Ingredients
- Chia seeds: chia seeds should always be a staple in the kitchen. It supports weight loss, high in protein, fiber, omega-3 essential fatty acid, minerals, and supports cardiovascular health.
- Unsweetened almond milk: unsweetened almond milk does not raise blood sugar levels. It is an excellent source of vitamin E which is an antioxidant that helps combat inflammation, supports weight management, it is dairy free, and helps lowering cholesterol.
- Manuka honey: supports wound healing, gut health, it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Celtic sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt: The minerals of salt protect your cells and mitochondria. Mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cells. They produce energy for the cells in each organ to function. Dysfunction of the mitochondria can contribute to disease.
Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Manuka honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Celtic sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt
- You will need a lidded Mason jar. I prefer to use a 3-4 cup Mason jar for everything. Using a smaller one will work just as well. If you do not own one, a glass food storage contained with a lid works just as fine.
- Combine milk, chia seeds, Manuka honey and salt in the Mason jar.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- Let it cool for about 2 hours.
- Remove and mix up well so the chia seeds do not clump together.
- Place back in the refrigerator overnight. 12 hours will do.
When ready to serve add your favorite toppings.
When I have plenty of time, I like to do a little presentation for my family so that they get to choose and decide which toppings they will add. This also creates a sense of enjoyment and art around food.
If you try it, I would love to hear what you think. Also, send me pictures! I want to see what toppings you come up with.
Are you ready to start living your life differently?
Tired of paying the price of all the stress and putting yourself and your health last?
There is a way out.
That other way out is through a health coach. Your own personal coach that will look at all areas of your life, to see how you can make changes.
Changes that will create long-lasting results.
These changes come from looking at nutrition, self-care, movement, and daily habits.
As your coach we will work on a step-by-step plan together on reaching all of your health goals and then leaving you empowered to continue making changes on your own.
If you are ready to start living well and say goodbye to the stress and burnout that has you surviving instead of thriving – contact me now.
Alejandra at Living Well Co.