Feel good egg scramble recipe that will do what the name says.
I am always looking for ways to up level my meals. What do I mean by that? I want to enhance them by adding extra nutritious ingredients which I know make me feel really good. That way I know that in just one sitting I am really packing it in and nourishing my body.
Three ingredients that I absolutely love are eggs, kefir and spinach. Truly a power trio. That is why it has become my feel good egg scramble.
Eggs – considered one of the healthiest foods on the planet. They are packed with vitamins, minerals, high-quality protein, good fats and various other lesser-known nutrients. Eggs also contain small amounts of almost every vitamin and mineral required by the human body. Which is pretty incredible. They are really good for fertility too (they literally represent fertility, since babies start from eggs).
Kefir – considered the champagne of dairy, is another powerhouse. It is packed with probiotics that help immunity, digestion, overall health. It’s a good source of calcium, plus it contains high levels of vitamin B12, magnesium, vitamin K2, biotin, folate, and enzymes. Highly recommend adding it to your fridge. I add it to many of my meals!
Spinach – leafy green goodness superstar. It prevents cancer, aids in weight loss, bone health, immunity, anti-inflammatory, keeps your body relaxed, and so much more. Talk about a living well ingredient!
Feel Good Egg Scramble Recipe
¼ Cup of Kefir
¼ Cup chopped spinach
1 Tblsp grass-fed butter
– Melt butter on a cast iron or non-toxic ceramic skillet over medium heat.
– In a separate bowl, whisk kefir, eggs and spinach together.
– Add eggs to the skillet and sprinkle salt. .
– When they begin to set, use a flat spatula or wooden spoon to slowly scrape sections of eggs, creating folds.
– Remove from heat just before they fully harden.
Enjoy these yummy, fluffy, on another level eggs.
And listen mama, I know you’re super busy. So busy that you are probably going to the grocery store and forgetting half of the things you have wanted to buy. That is why I have created a free grocery shopping list for you. That way you can print it, and conveniently go to the grocery store, never forgetting those healthy ingredients you have been wanting to try.
—If you are tired of waking up in pain. Tired of not feeling good anymore and wasting so much headspace instead of spending time enjoying yourself then health coaching might be right for you. Check out my offerings and let’s get you scheduled.
- Concierge health coaching – a private 60 minute consultation if you do not want to commit to 3 months. You just want support when you need it. This is the best one for you.
- 3-month program. Bi-weekly sessions with unlimited support. Just dropped down my price!
- Parents group coaching: 5 weeks of group coaching. Next round starts in March!
- 2-Day VIP Intensive Retreat. Escape your everyday life to really take your overall health to the next level.
I partnered up with Amazon to create a list of products that I specifically use, have used, or will used, that are clean and safe for you and your children. If you are looking for healthier alternatives for food, beauty, and wellness products to make you feel good – then come check this out.
Thanks for being here!
Alejandra at Living Well Co.