One of the pillars at Living Well Co that is probably my most favorite is self-mastery. How to master yourself.
How to master your mind, your body, and your spirit in order to create the life you have always wanted. How to basically be the captain of your own ship, instead of being the victim to it.
As I was doing my own self-healing and transformation, the phrase that kept coming to my mind was “you were born, therefore you are.” It was this realization that I wasn’t born to be miserable. I wasn’t born to wake up and dread my life. I was born so therefore I should have the life I want. The life that is meant for me. If I want it, if I desire it, then it is uniquely for me. Therefore I should have it.
Most people do not understand that the biggest thing that is standing in their way, is themselves. Their own self-limiting beliefs, their own fears, their own trauma.
Our own minds will play tricks on us and tell us that we’re not worth it. We’re not worth changing. We don’t deserve it. What would other people think. People will abandon us (this is a big one) –> we are wired to feel like we belong so imagine the thought of being isolated, it is horrifying to the mind!
I am here to tell you from personal experience —–> NONE OF IT IS TRUE.
The more you stand in your worth, the more you are disciplined with your routines and doing things that are good for you, that make you FEEL good, the more you become who you are supposed to be. The more people respect you. The more you start to understand that those people that you are so worried about, are full of it anyway!
Fill up your cup first, unapologetically, and watch how your life starts to instantly transform. You will stop settling. You will start to see people for who they are. You will stop letting others dictate what you should do.
Here are simple steps on how to master yourself:
- Create a routine for moving your body. Is it in the morning when no one is awake? Or at night? Do what works best for you.
- Add at least 5 minutes of silence to your day. This can be prayer, meditation, whatever you want to call it. You want to start to become aware of yourself.
- When something goes wrong – see it as an opportunity, not a threat. Opportunities can look like if your kids are not listening, it is an opportunity to be more patient. If you are dealing with someone who is angry, see it as an opportunity to stay calm and not engage in someone else’s inner turbulence.
- Add more whole foods to your plate. Even if you don’t feel like it. Think greater than how you feel here — “I know this is good for me. I know this will make me feel good.”
- Shift your priorities. You should be at the top of the list.
Remember, you are SO worth it mama! Your kids see that and remind you of that everyday because they chose you as a mom.
Let me know your thoughts and how I can help.
—If you are tired of waking up in pain. Tired of not feeling good anymore and wasting so much headspace instead of spending time enjoying yourself then health coaching might be right for you. Check out my offerings and let’s get you scheduled.
- Concierge health coaching – a private 60 minute consultation if you do not want to commit to 3 months. You just want support when you need it. This is the best one for you.
- 3-month program. Bi-weekly sessions with unlimited support. Just dropped down my price!
- Parents group coaching: 5 weeks of group coaching. Next round starts in March!
- 2-Day VIP Intensive Retreat. Escape your everyday life to really take your overall health to the next level.
I partnered up with Amazon to create a list of products that I specifically use, have used, or will used, that are clean and safe for you and your children. If you are looking for healthier alternatives for food, beauty, and wellness products to make you feel good – then come check this out.