Spaghetti Wednesday is another favorite in our household.
Especially for me. I am usually in charge of dinner during the weekdays, so an easy recipe is key.
I don’t shy away from carbs. What I usually do is focus on carbs that are more nutrient dense and are easier to digest.
Like for example spaghetti that is made out of chickpeas, lentils or brown rice.
I also look for high protein and very simple ingredients.
Aside from spaghetti or Spaghetti Wednesday, my go-to is usually a simple salad or any sort of roasted vegetable (broccoli, asparagus, zucchini or yellow squash).
So on to Spaghetti Wednesday we go!
- 2 Boxes of spaghetti noodles (to have enough for leftovers).
- RAO’s sauce (Marinara, Bolognese, or vegetable). I usually prefer Bolognese to simplify my life and not have to cook extra meat
- 2 Tblsps grass-fed butter or more depending on volume
- Cheese of choice (nutritional yeast or parmesan)
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Celtic sea salt
- 1 head butterhead lettuce
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 english cucumber
- 1/2 raw mozzarella cheese block chopped in cubes
- Cilantro to garnish (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Celtic Sea Salt
-Cook the spaghetti noodles according to instructions. Sprinkle Celtic sea salt to water and add a drop of extra virgin olive oil so the noodles do not stick together.
-While noodles start chopping all of your vegetables.
-Mix the salad together
-Add mozzarella cheese cubes
-As a dressing add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and Celtic sea salt to taste.
-When spaghetti noodles are done add butter, coat with sauce and more salt to taste.
-Garnish with cheese and basil leaves according to preference.
-Enjoy as a family or by yourself!
Is your health problem costing you not only your time, your money but also your headspace? Are you tired of being in pain? Waking up and not feeling good again?
Then let’s get you scheduled. You can wake up feeling good again. You can take back the power of your own health.
In the long run it will cost you less money, more peace of mind, and you will gain back time to spend with your loved ones.
- Concierge health coaching – a private 60 minute consultation if you do not want to commit to 3 months. You just want support when you need it. This is the best one for you.
- 3-month program. Bi-weekly sessions with unlimited support.
- Parent’s group coaching: 5 weeks of group coaching. Next virtual circle is coming up in March. Parent’s March Madness Group Health Coaching circle goes live on March 6th. Every Monday at 8:00 PM ET for 5 sessions. Sign up now!
- 2-Day VIP Intensive Retreat. Escape your everyday life to really take your overall health to the next level.
Thank you and so glad you are here!
Let me know if you try it. If it helps and if your little ones enjoy it as well.
Alejandra at Living Well Co.